Monday 6 October 2008

Tidbits

Some drawings/paintings from last year. They where about working in black and white. I really like the 2nd one where I poured ink over it.



Some concept drawings from last year? or the year before. I did these during work so I can't really say much about their quality.

I was thinking of the really nice backgrounds from Breath of Fire IV with this jungle one.

I like the idea of a city in the clouds, I keep meaning to do a digital painting of this one.


Something from last year, I think it was in the same vein as this.


And some sketches done last week during history class. Some refining of the ships from that last entry

I think this one is based off this short story about this guy and a yak that timetravelled to stop giant iceburg monsters from destroying people. It was a really good story but I can't remember who wrote it.

I came up with a boat but the paddle wheel's shouldn't be that way.

Some cities involving just making doodles with pen and poof, you get a city somehow. The 2nd one earned a "holy castle" from one of my classmates.



This one's based on a drawing I did at work where I wanted to try and draw a tower filled with pipes and neon billboard signs. The blimp is kind of accidental since I started drawing it and then drew over the top of it.

No comments: