Monday 3 November 2008

Jumpstart

I've been neglecting this blog lately since everything is moving really fast. Only about less (!) than two weeks till the exhibition. So here's some progress shots.

Had some troubles integrating the heads of the females so on the suggestion of a teacher, I went at it with a stanley knife. The result is quite nice, I was a bit worries but the more I look at it, the better I feel about it.



Not quite finished with these yet, they're almost there. These are "Anima/Animus Redux". Might get darker tones in here.





Some continuations of Redux, they are different now so some new shots will be coming up soon. It's really hard trying to find "smexy" male poses so I got a really good suggestion from a class mate for the man picture here.



Rope family's grown a bit, since last Tuesday, there's about eight pieces so we'll see if this installation will get finished.

No comments: