Tuesday 18 November 2008

musings

Gwah, only a few more days till the exhibition and it's getting a little frentic. I'm going to take some pictures of the place this morning so they'll be up tomorrow. It's all very exciting, it was one big hub of activity yesterday and promises to be the same today.

Anima/Animus Redux is mounted on some board and is downstairs as part of the main exhibition. Anima/Animus is upstairs since it didn't really fit downstairs. All well, at least they all get displayed.

I have an interview with QUT this Friday, which is really unexpected since I was very sure I wasn't going to get looked at since my portfolio's was pretty dodgy. I'm still wavering over the art versus game design thing but it does look like I'm more likely to go for game design.

I did talk to a few teachers and it seems like I always say "If I have to do something commercial then it may as well be something I like". So maybe "art" will be a part-time thing. Though for me it's very hard to seperate the two, I like them equally as much but for slightly different reasons.

No comments: