Wednesday 4 March 2009

I was going to documente about life on uni but I guess this entry is just going to be me whining about stuff. Bear with me, I will probably edit this all out.

My first week at uni has gone off with a lot of smoke and confusion. I've had to rearrange my timetable to accomadate for overflowing classes. Gwah... The whole program is still interesting but my timetable is all over the place now, and since I depend on public transport, I waste a lot of time travelling.

Stragely there is a pub right next door to campus, a very popular place as is the art store.

Classes for this semester are:

Drawing for Animation
A drawing class primarily for animators but it's been opened up to Games Design as a core subject. Aims to teach/improve drawing skills in perspective, figure and character design.

Digital Production
Core subject that is taken by 1st year Animation, Games Design and Film students. Has something to do with Photoshop and Final Cut Pro. Not too sure what I'm going to learn.

Programming I
Teaches how to program using Processing, the aim is to make us competent in programming so you can get by in the industry.

Intro to Games Design
Not sure what's going to happen in this class, I will update when I get around to it.

No comments: