Sunday 12 October 2008

Forward march

Just an update on how the Anima/Animus pictures are going. As predicted by this week, they are heading more or less in the right direction. There are some problems to fix and a whole barrel with the Female/Male ones.

I tried covering them in ink and now I'm sort of stuck as to keep attacking these in hopes something comes out or leaving them out. Hopefully something comes out soon.





Right now the bull one is my favourite, I think it's got the right amount of pencil line,white paint and ink bits. The head is still a pain in the neck.


I'm thinking of scraping back this head and putting a smaller one on. The body needs some more work, it's too smooth.


Getting somewhere here. Male bodies are hard for me to draw.


Not sure about this one, maybe some more work.


Fast Track - Progress shots and notes of changes to the project
Anima/Animus - Advanced progression of the project
Progress 5th Oct - Progress and notes of the project

No comments: